- Our Hamilton T-1 Ventilator is equivalent to one you would find in a hospital intensive care unit. This ensures that patients’ ventilation quality remains consistent from helicopter to hospital.
- The large, bright display is intuitive and easy to understand – an important feature in a high-stress, cramped environment, like inside the helicopter.
- The ventilator gives STARS crew the ability to deliver just the right amount of oxygen, from small volumes for pediatric patients to larger volumes for adults.
- The machine has 72 alarms sensitive to rapidly changing patient conditions that provide both audible and visual warnings.
- STARS developed an oxygen consumption calculator smartphone app that can be used by air medical service providers.